Induction Heat Treating Specialists – HI TecMetal Group’s Commercial Induction facility in Cleveland, Ohio has built a reputation since 1946 as a premier induction heat treating company.
Our niche in the roll industry results from our ability to scan a part up to 20 feet long, 7 inches in diameter.
In addition to these specialties, we are capable of induction hardening or annealing many other
types of parts, regardless of size or volume of order. We offer a selection of quenches including water, oil, and polymer media.
Our in-house tooling department allows us to design and manufacture tooling to process your components correctly and within your production schedule.
Other Commercial Induction Advantages –
Work Stations Including:
- 3 Special Design High Volume Scanner/Single Shot
- 6 Vertical Scanners Up To 70 Inch Scan Length
- RF High Frequency With Scan/Index/Single Shot
- 3 High Volume Rotary/Index Tables
- Horizontal Continuous Bar Scanner
- Horizontal Scanner Up To 24 Inch Scan Length
- 6 Remote Generators Up to 600 KW; 1 to 450 KHZ
- 5 Tempering Furnaces
- Straightening Press
ADVANTAGES – GEAR INDUSTRY
- Contour hardening
- Ability to scan up to 70”
- Case Depths up to .400”
- In-house tool room
- On-site testing – wet magnetic particle inspection, with class II inspectors on staff
- HTG Materials Lab
ADVANTAGES – ROLL INDUSTRY
- Over 40 years experience
- Vertical & horizontal scanning
- Specialize in heat treating AISI 52100 modified steels
- Capacities: 7” diameter; 20’ face length
- Case depths from .100 to .500 inches
- Optional quenching media designed for the specific material
- Large selection of inductors to match roll diameter
- Tempering capacity to match hardening capacity
HTG provides FREE pick-up and delivery of your parts for our Greater Cleveland / Northern Ohio area customers (customers within 75 miles of our Cleveland locations) – some restrictions may apply. Please contact us directly for more information regarding this HTG service.